Delsea ARMY JROTC
EVENT SIGN UP
ASSISTANT STAFF APPLICATION
2017 DELSEA INVITATIONAL DRILL COMPETITION
27 OCTOBER 2016 JEEPERS CREEPERS
01 NOVEMBER 2016 VETERANS DAY CEREMONY
05 NOV 16 AIR RIFFLE COMPETITION
19 NOV 16- DRILL COMPETITION
10 DEC 2016 Delsea Drill Comp
14 JAN 2017- CENTRAL DRILL COMP
16 MARCH 2017 MILITARY BALL
29 MARCH 17- CHAIN OF COMMAND CEREMONY
12 APR 17 SJ RAIDER COMP
MAY 29 17 MEMORIAL DAY PARADE
SEP 16 UNIFORM ISSUE
6 OCT 17 FOOTBALL GAME/COLOR GUARD
26 OCT JEEPERS CREEPERS
16 NOVEMBER 17 NHS CEREMONY
15 JAN 18 DELSEA DRILL COMP
LET 1 PROMOTION PRACTICAL EXERCISE
STUDENT DOCUMENTS AND HANDOUTS
LEADER BOOK INSTRUCTIONS
Cadet Uniform Quick Reference
U.S. Army C.O.C.
Further Help / Contact Us
CRUSADER CADETS IN THE NEWS
2017 LEADER/ STAFF CAMP SURVEY
2018 RAIDER CHALLENGE
FOR SAIs AND AIs ONLY - TELL US ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH THE 2016 DELSEA REGIONAL HS INVITATIONAL DRILL COMPETITION!
Indicates required field
1. How many times over the last five years has your school competed at Delsea?
2. Did you and your Cadets enjoy this year's competition?
Yes - a great experience!
It was pretty good.
It was ok.
It wasn't so great.
Hated it - we won't be back
3. What did you like most about this year's competition?
4. What did you think was the worst part of the competition, or part that needs the mpst improvement?
5. Are you and your Cadets planning to attend next year's Delsea drill competition?
Yes - absoltely!
Yes, I think so.
I don't think so.
6. IF the Delsea Drill Competition next year were moved ONE WEEK LATER (from 09 DEC 17 to 16 DEC 17), how would that impact your willingness to attend?
No impact - my school would still attend.
Slight impact - not optimal, but we'd still probably attend.
Moderate Impact - I'm not sure.
Heavy Imact - we might not attend.
Severe impact - we wouldn't attend.
Any Additional Comments? Please type them here.
Please provide your school email address:
Proudly powered by